Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ah, young love

mona: you guys left wile's sweatshirt at our place on friday.

me: oh, whoops.

mona: yeah, gwen found it and brought it to me, saying "wile? sweatshirt? wile? try? on? on?"

me: heh.

mona: so we put it on, and she kept it on all afternoon. then when it was time to go to bed i tried to take it off and she flipped out, so we left it on.

me: she wanted to sleep in his jacket?

mona: yep.

me: oh, man.

mona: yep. and it was such a warm night, she was sweating like crazy, but she screamed when i tried to unzip it. i had to peel it off her after she fell asleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sarcasticv Idiocy Forum advocates the responsible use of cheddar cheese.
http://sarcasm.15.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

Anonymous said...

boy, kids start young these days, don't they?

seriously - that is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

too cute!
-s