Tuesday, July 18, 2006

no comment

it has come to my attention that some people have been trying to comment but have been thwarted by some weird blogger glitch. while i'm happy to hear this because i was getting just a little bit sad that there had been no comments in the past month or so, i'm also pissed that blogger is being wonky. but i just tried to comment on the last post—disguised as an anonymous commenter, ha ha, take that, blogger—and it worked fine (you won't see it there now b/c it just said "testing testing" so i deleted it). so please, if you had anything at all to say in the past month, try try again.

4 comments:

Terra said...

Yes, I left a few comments and it said that they would be sent to you for your approval before posting. When I never saw them posted, I figured you didn't approve of them!

cakehouse said...

what???? that's crazy talk! i never asked to approve of comments, and i never got anything emailed to me about any comments! ay yi yi. but, you know, i got the same message when i left a comment about the brilliant japapnese potty training music video on your site, but i figured that you had asked to review your comments after my 4th-of-july-outift faux pas....

Terra said...

Yeah, I figured it might be a good thing to see what people say before they're posted. I got the idea because I thought that's what you had done. The comments I tried to leave you while your comment option wasn't working were sheer genius. Too bad they are lost forever (it's just too much for me to try to replicate how smart and witty they were).

Anonymous said...

See, and here I thought you suddenly didn't like me and didn't want me commenting on your blog... I kept getting the "this comment has to be approved" thing, and it never was approved, and so what was I to assume? ;)

Ah well.

The basic gist of all the comments I tried to leave was...

AWESOME!

The pictures are fab, and your (Wile's) account of the trip is just fantastic. For the record, I was also completely unimpressed with the left coast, although for different reasons (I still prefer mountains and trees to a city skyline, but Cali was just too weird for me. Yes, I really just said that!)

Anyway - glad it was a good trip. The cryptic post a month ago left me wondering!